The most current ASX corporate governance statement may be found in the ASX Group Annual Report 2013.
Constitution and charters
The following are the key governance documents regulating ASX Limited, its Board and Board Committees.
- Board charter
- Nomination committee charter
- Remuneration committee charter
- Audit and risk committee charter
- Internal audit charter
- Clearing and Settlement Boards charter
- ASX compliance board charter.
ASX has implemented a number of policies and procedures to ensure it is able to achieve its commitment to conducting the company’s business ethically and in a way that is open and accountable to shareholders and the marketplace.
- Code of conduct
- Listing Rule 3.1 compliance policy and rules
- ASX shareholder communications policy
- ASX risk management summary
- Dealing rules
- ASX Limited Board policy and guidelines affecting independent status
- ASX diversity policy statement
- ASX’s 2013 public report - workplace gender equality act
- Extract from ASX's 2013 Annual Report with further information on diversity
- ASX's conflict handling arrangements.