Bringing together ASX listed companies with ASX brokers and international investors
ASX and the international desks of ASX Broker Participants have come together to deliver a series of international investor events designed to showcase Australian listed companies. In its fifth year, the Spotlight Series is a chance for a selection of emerging Australian companies to present to and meet with overseas institutional investors. Since these conferences began over 250 companies have been showcased at eight events and at this year's events almost 2300 one-on-one meetings have taken place.
Next conference - ASX Spotlight New York and London
ASX Spotlight will offer a chance to hear first-hand the investment opportunities presented by a selection of emerging Australian companies and to find out more about the attractiveness of the Australian equity market overall.
Presentations will be made by each company's CEO or CFO and will be supplemented by one-on-one meetings throughout the program. These meetings enable highly targeted conversations to occur between institutional investors and company management.
Date: 27 February, 2014
Location: Le Parker Meridien, 119 West 56th Street, New York, USA 10019
More information about ASX Spotlight New York
Date: 6 March, 2014
Location: Andaz Hotel, 40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN
More information about ASX Spotlight London
View previous video presentations
Past International Conferences
- ASX Spotlight, Singapore and Hong Kong, 29 and 31 October 2013
- ASX Spotlight, Hong Kong and Singapore, 14 and 16 May 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, London - 7 March 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, New York - 28 February 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, Singapore and Hong Kong - 16 and 18 October 2012
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, Singapore and Hong Kong - 22 and 24 May 2012
- ASX Emerging Growth, London - 8 March 2012
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, New York - 1 March 2012