Companies seeking to raise debt finance take advantage of quoting debt securities on ASX for many of the same reasons that they quote shares. These include:
- access to capital for growth;
- diversifying funding sources from traditional bank lending;
- the strong public and investor profile of the ASX market; and
- access to a range of investors – both institutional and retail.
- For issuers of debt looking for more information on the benefits and alternatives of listing debt on ASX, download the booklet - "A simple guide to listing debt on ASX".
- Information about the ASX Listed bond market and including Australian Government Bonds.
- The benefits for issuers of 'Simple Corporate Bonds', please download the document - "Simple Corporate Bonds - Simple facts..." produced by King&Wood Mallesons.
- Information on security descriptions for debt and hybrid securities.