The ASX Spotlight Series provides an exceptional opportunity to showcase your entity's investment potential at specifically targeted investor conferences. ASX and the international desks of ASX Broker Participants have come together to deliver a series of international investor events designed to showcase Australian listed entities. The aim is to make these events as inclusive as possible, whilst ensuring there is a match between the investment profiles of the entities attending and the investment demands of the international institutional attendees.
Presentations are made by each entity's CEO or CFO and are supplemented by one-on-one meetings throughout the program. These meetings enable highly targeted conversations to occur between institutional investors and your entity’s management.
Upcoming International Conferences
Dates coming soon!
For more information about upcoming events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Past International Conferences
- ASX Spotlight, Singapore and Hong Kong, October 2013
- ASX Spotlight, Hong Kong and Singapore, May 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, London, March 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, New York, February 2013
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, Singapore and Hong Kong, October 2012
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, Singapore and Hong Kong, May 2012
- ASX Emerging Growth, London, March 2012
- ASX Small to Mid Caps, New York, March 2012