The first module allows ASX listed entities to view, analyse, compare and download market data at no cost.
What is ASX IR Intelligence?
- An initiative between ASX and Orient Capital that encompasses a suite of online investor relations products tailored specifically to meet the needs of ASX listed entities
- ASX IR Intelligence's first offering is miraqle shares, a free module which provides online access to comprehensive price, volume and trading data as well as details of broker trading activity and company announcements
- ASX IR Intelligence also allows ASX listed entities to subscribe to additional modules within miraqle that focus on identifying underlying shareholders (sharetrak) and managing and facilitating shareholder communications (sharecom)
How do I access ASX IR Intelligence?
- Visit www.miraqle.com/registration to register your company and users. Shortly thereafter, you will be emailed your login details (username and password) by Orient Capital
- Using your login details, access miraqle through:
- If you are already a miraqle subscriber, you will automatically have access to miraqle shares when you next log in
- Any questions about accessing miraqle should be directed to Orient Capital as below
User Enquiries (including miraqle access and subscription queries):
Call Orient Capital on 1800 SHARES (1800 742 737)
Senior Manager, Issuer Services
Phone: (02) 9227 0478
The FREE ASX iPhone app allows you to keep up-to-date with the Australian sharemarket and your own Company Announcements wherever you are. Over 450,000 downloads already! Find out more.