Bell Asset Management launch Bell Global Equities Fund (mFund code: BLL01)
Bell Asset Management launch new global fund
About Bell Asset Management
Bell Asset Management is a leading Australian boutique investment manager specialising in global equities. The Melbourne based investment team have been managing global equities on behalf of clients since 2003 and over that time have performed in a variety of market conditions.
Previously only offered to institutional and wholesale investors, the flagship Bell Global Equities Fund is now available via mFunds, making it accessible to a broader range of investors and self managed super funds.
The Bell Global Equities Fund
The Bell Global Equities Fund may appeal to investors who are seeking a simple way to gain access to global equity markets via a transparent and easy to understand investment strategy. The Bell Global Equities Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of stocks in a variety of regions around the world including North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The Fund employs a disciplined, conservative, and long term approach to investing that seeks to grow and protect investor’s wealth. The investment team are highly experienced, stable, and have a long track record of investing in global companies across all market cycles.
What is different about the Bell Global Equities Fund?
- The Fund employs a fundamental, bottom up method to stock picking with the approach beings “quality at a reasonable price”. We are disciplined about valuation and we believe our definition of quality ensures we don’t overpay or invest in poor quality companies.
- All caps strategy that includes exposure to large, mid and small cap global companies. At present we are finding far more attractive opportunities in small and mid cap companies and believe that growth in these companies should outstrip that found in global large caps over the medium to long term.
- Diversification – we typically hold 90 -110 stocks in the portfolio with the aim of achieving consistence returns over the long term.
- Long term approach – we are genuine long term investors with an average holding period of 4.5 years.
- Disciplined and proven investment process in place since 2003.
For further information, please view the Product Disclosure Statement or Fund Profile available at the Fund information page.