Australian Sorghum (US) is a Brisbane and Newcastle Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Australian Sorghum:
- The location must be in Queensland or New South Wales.
- The location must be tributary to Brisbane or Newcastle Track markets (natural terminal port).
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location must have rail out loading capability.
- The grain must be of Australian origin, meet minimum GTA standard (SOR) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year.
- The delivered grain may be old or current season. Receival fee and shrink applied by applicable season.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Brisbane or Newcastle, whichever is the least cost.
Delivery against Australian Sorghum is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler||Sorghum Receival Standards|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd||2012/2013 Season|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd||2012/2013 Season|
Acceptable Delivery Locations Guide
The attached spreadsheet lists the acceptable locations for deliveries made against ASX Grain Futures contracts.
This spreadsheet is a guide only and may change from time to time, in line with amendments made by the Approved Bulk Handler, GTA or for ASX 24 / ASX Clear (Futures) operational reasons. The spreadsheet is not intended to replace the Operating Rules for ASX 24 and ASX Clear (Futures) and the Procedures under those rules and if there is any inconsistency, the respective Operating Rules and the relevant Procedures prevail.
ASX makes no guarantee that the listed sites receive the specified commodity at harvest. Segregation availability is dependent on the operational discretion of the managing bulk handler. For clarification of receival intentions and available segregations, please contact your bulk handler area manager.
The information on this page is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither ASX nor ASX directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors ("ASX Personnel") give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither ASX nor ASX Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the information and/or any omissions from the information, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.