Eastern Australia Feed Barley (UB) is a Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong and Portland Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Eastern Australia Feed Barley:
- The location must be in New South Wales or Victoria.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location may have either road or rail out loading capability.
- The delivered grain must be of Australian origin, meet minimum GTA standard (F1) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year. For example: F1, Malt 1 & Malt 2 are deliverable grades. Malt 3 is not acceptable. Feed Barley receival fee applied.
- The delivered grain may be old or current season. Receival fee and shrink applied by applicable season.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong or Portland, whichever is the least cost.
Delivery against Eastern Australia Feed Barley is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handlers|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|Emerald Logistics Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|
Applicable Delivery Information
- Delivery Procedures
- Bulk Handler Information
- GTA Location Differentials
- Grain Stock Holding Report (PDF 100KB)