Eastern Australia Feed Barley (UB) is a Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong and Portland Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Eastern Australia Feed Barley:
- The location must be in New South Wales or Victoria.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location may have either road or rail out loading capability.
- The delivered grain must be of Australian origin, meet minimum GTA standard (F1) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year. For example: F1, Malt 1 & Malt 2 are deliverable grades. Malt 3 is not acceptable. Feed Barley receival fee applied.
- The delivered grain may be old or current season. Receival fee and shrink applied by applicable season.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong or Portland, whichever is the least cost.
Delivery against Eastern Australia Feed Barley is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handlers||Barley Receival Standards|
|Australian Bulk Alliance Pty Ltd||2012/2013 Season|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd||2012/2013 Season|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd||2012/2013 Season|
Acceptable Delivery Locations Guide
The attached spreadsheet lists the acceptable locations for deliveries made against ASX Grain Futures contracts.
This spreadsheet is a guide only and may change from time to time, in line with GTA amendments or for ASX 24 / ASX Clear (Futures) operational reasons. The spreadsheet is not intended to replace the Operating Rules for ASX 24 and ASX Clear (Futures) and the Procedures under those rules and if there is any inconsistency, the respective Operating Rules and the relevant Procedures prevail.
ASX makes no guarantee that the listed sites receive the specified commodity at harvest. Segregation availability is dependent on the operational discretion of the managing bulk handler. For clarification of receival intentions and available segregations, please contact your bulk handler area manager.
The information on this page is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither ASX nor ASX directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors ("ASX Personnel") give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither ASX nor ASX Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the information and/or any omissions from the information, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.