NSW Wheat (VW) is a New South Wales Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver NSW Wheat:
- The location must be in New South Wales.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location must have rail out loading capability, as described in the GTA Location Differentials.
- The delivered grain must be current season.
- The delivered grain must meet or exceed minimum Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Wheat Standard CSG 103 (APW1) 10.5% protein. For example: APW1, H1, H2 and APH2 are deliverable grades. For March 2014 onward there is no protein premium applied.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle or Port Kembla, whichever is the least cost. For Southern New South Wales sites that may have a Victorian Port as NTP, the Port Kembla GTA Location Differential is applied.
* Protein payment based on stack average information.
Delivery against NSW Wheat (VW) is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|Emerald Logistics Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|
Acceptable Delivery Locations Guide
The attached spreadsheet lists the acceptable locations for deliveries made against ASX Grain Futures contracts.
This spreadsheet is a guide only and may change from time to time, in line with GTA amendments or for ASX 24 / ASX Clear (Futures) operational reasons. The spreadsheet is not intended to replace the Operating Rules for ASX 24 and ASX Clear (Futures) and the Procedures under those rules and if there is any inconsistency, the respective Operating Rules and the relevant Procedures prevail.
ASX makes no guarantee that the listed sites receive the specified commodity at harvest. Segregation availability is dependent on the operational discretion of the managing bulk handler. For clarification of receival intentions and available segregations, please contact your bulk handler area manager.
The information on this page is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither ASX nor ASX directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors ("ASX Personnel") give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither ASX nor ASX Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the information and/or any omissions from the information, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.