NSW Wheat (VW) is a New South Wales Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver NSW Wheat:
- The location must be in New South Wales.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location must have rail out loading capability, as described in the GTA Location Differentials.
- The delivered grain must be current season.
- The delivered grain must meet or exceed minimum Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Wheat Standard CSG 103 (APW1) 10.5% protein. For example: APW1, H1, H2 and APH2 are deliverable grades. For March 2014 onward there is no protein premium applied.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle or Port Kembla, whichever is the least cost. For Southern New South Wales sites that may have a Victorian Port as NTP, the Port Kembla GTA Location Differential is applied.
* Protein payment based on stack average information.
Delivery against NSW Wheat (VW) is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|Emerald Logistics Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|
Applicable Delivery Information
- Delivery Procedures
- Bulk Handler Information
- GTA Location Differentials
- Grain Stock Holding Report (PDF 100KB)