WA Wheat (WK) is a Kwinana Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver WA Wheat:
- The location must be in Western Australia and delivered within the Co-operative Bulk Handling (CBH) network.
- The delivered milling wheat must meet or exceed minimum Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Wheat Standard CSG 104 (APW2) 10% protein. For example: APW2, APWN, H1, and H2 are deliverable grades. For March 2014 onward there is no protein premium applied.
- The delivered wheat must be current season.
- The CBH Destination Sites at which transfer of virtual entitlement is possible are Kwinana and Metro Grain Centre (MGC).
- The GTA Location Differential applied, if applicable, is basis Kwinana.
* Protein payment based on the average quality data applicable for the Destination Sites Kwinana and MGC.
For sellers lodging stock into the ASX Clear (Futures) account the contact email address to use is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery against WA Wheat is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handler:
Acceptable Delivery Locations Guide
The attached spreadsheet lists the acceptable locations for deliveries made against ASX Grain Futures contracts.
This spreadsheet is a guide only and may change from time to time, in line with GTA amendments or for ASX 24 / ASX Clear (Futures) operational reasons. The spreadsheet is not intended to replace the Operating Rules for ASX 24 and ASX Clear (Futures) and the Procedures under those rules and if there is any inconsistency, the respective Operating Rules and the relevant Procedures prevail.
ASX makes no guarantee that the listed sites receive the specified commodity at harvest. Segregation availability is dependent on the operational discretion of the managing bulk handler. For clarification of receival intentions and available segregations, please contact your bulk handler area manager.
The information on this page is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither ASX nor ASX directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors ("ASX Personnel") give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither ASX nor ASX Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the information and/or any omissions from the information, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.