Webinar - ASX Grain Futures: Delivery Process Explained
Maturity calendar - outlines the delivery periods for futures and expiry dates for options as stipulated in the contract specifications.
- Delivery requirements and locations - acceptable requirements and delivery sites for ASX Grain Futures.
- Bulk Handler information - information regarding the ASX Approved Bulk Handler networks.
Delivery procedures - lists the procedures for sellers, buyers and Clearing Participants of ASX Clear (Futures).
What is the ASX 24 Delivery Fee?
ASX Grain Futures & Options Fee Schedule (PDF 84KB) - notes the ASX 24 Fees applicable for trading and delivering ASX 24 Grain Futures and Options. This does not take into account brokerage fees.
What has been lodged for potential delivery?
Grain Stock Holdings Report (PDF 69KB) - notes the stock currently lodged with ASX Clear (Futures). This stock could possibly be used for delivery against open sold positions in the ASX Grain Futures market but is not obligated to be tendered.
Once delivery has occurred how is the price adjusted?
- Tender Advice Examples - examples of how the ASX price is adjusted and settled for deliveries
- GTA Location Differentials - details the current differentials used in the calculation of the tender advice
- Grain Grower Levy Obligations - explains the obligation of growers to pay industry levies
Exchange For Physical (EFP) Trade: an alternative if you don't want to make or take delivery through ASX
The Exchange For Physical (EFP) Trade provides traders with large hedge positions on ASX with an alternative means to unwind a position in an efficient manner. Rather than make or take delivery, you may be interested in executing an Exchange For Physical (EFP) Trade. The EFP is a type of trade that enables large scale hedgers to unwind positions in conjunction with an offsetting physical trade or financial instrument, in the case of Exchange for Risk trades which are also facilitated in accordance with the EFP trade rule. Further information on EFP trades can be found here.