ASX Wool Futures & Options Trading information
The following links provide further information concerning the day to day trading of Wool Futures & Options.
- Trading hours - an explanation of the defined trading hours for this market.
- Margins - detailed margin information - reviewed on a regular basis.
- ASX 24 Fees (PDF 61KB) - a guide to the applicable ASX 24 fees charged for Greasy Wool and Fine Wool Products.
- Market notices - latest futures market notices issued by ASX.
- Contract Specifications - details of the standardised specifications for each commodity listed.
- Contract & Vendor Codes - information relating to what the contract codes are and how they are reported through key industry vendor information systems.
- Charts - historical and dynamic charts of contract price performance.
Exchange for Physical (EFP) Trades
EFP Information (ASX 24) - details concerning Exchange for Physical trades on ASX 24 (formerly SFE).
- ASX 24 Operating Rules - for information pertaining to trading Greasy Wool Futures & Options and Fine Wool Futures
- ASX Clear (Futures) Operating Rules - information pertaining to clearing, settlement and commodity delivery for Greasy Wool and Fine Wool.
- Cancellation Ranges - for information pertaining to cancellation ranges for ASX Wool contracts.
If you have any comments or suggestions for this site please contact Business Development.