Eastern Australia Canola - Delivery Requirements
Eastern Australia Canola (VC) is a Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong, Portland and Port Adelaide Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Australian Canola:
- The location must be in New South Wales, Victoria or South Australia.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.*
- The location may have either road or rail out loading capability.
- The delivered oilseed must be current season.
- The oilseed must be of Australian origin, meet minimum Australian Oilseeds Federation (AOF) Trading Standard (CS01) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year. **
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle, Port Kembla, Geelong, Portland or Port Adelaide, whichever is the least cost.***
* Ardrossan (SA) is an acceptable delivery location.
** Oil payment and Admixture adjustment based on stack average information.
*** For GM Canola (CANG) delivered in Victoria, due to the South Australian moratorium on GM Canola, the cheapest GTA Location Differential for either Geelong or Portland will be applied.
Delivery against Eastern Australia Canola (VC) is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler||
Canola Receival Standards
|Australian Bulk Alliance Pty Ltd|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|
Acceptable Delivery Locations Guide
The attached spreadsheet lists the acceptable locations for deliveries made against ASX Grain Futures contracts.
This spreadsheet is a guide only and may change from time to time, in line with GTA amendments or for ASX 24 / ASX Clear (Futures) operational reasons. The spreadsheet is not intended to replace the Operating Rules for ASX 24 and ASX Clear (Futures) and the Procedures under those rules and if there is any inconsistency, the respective Operating Rules and the relevant Procedures prevail.
ASX makes no guarantee that the listed sites receive the specified commodity at harvest. Segregation availability is dependent on the operational discretion of the managing bulk handler. For clarification of receival intentions and available segregations, please contact your bulk handler area manager.
The information on this page is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current. However, neither ASX nor ASX directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors ("ASX Personnel") give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither ASX nor ASX Personnel shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether in negligence or otherwise) out of or in connection with the information and/or any omissions from the information, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.