Eastern Australia Canola (VC) is a Newcastle, Port Kembla, Melbourne, Geelong and Portland and Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Australian Canola:
- The location must be in New South Wales or Victoria.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location may have either road or rail out loading capability.
- The delivered oilseed must be current season.
- The oilseed must be of Australian origin, meet minimum Australian Oilseeds Federation (AOF) Grain Quality Standard for Canola (CSO1-a) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year. **
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Newcastle, Port Kembla, Melbourne, Geelong or Portland, whichever is the least cost.
** Oil payment and Admixture adjustment based on stack average information.
Delivery against Eastern Australia Canola (VC) is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|Emerald Logistics Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|