ASX Listed CFD prices and open positions
- Upcoming dividends and franking credits - A diary of upcoming dividends, franking credits and dates when underlying stocks for ASX Equity CFDs go ex-dividend.
- DPM short position % (PDF 20KB) - a report indicating the net percentage of the short (sold) open position held by the designated price makers (DPMs). The DPM short position % is used to calculate the applicable Franking Credit Cashflow (FCC). You can also download the report as a CSV file (CSV 9KB)
- ASX Listed CFD Market Update - A weekly update of ASX Listed CFD market activity. Twelve months of historical data is available. Subscribe to the weekly email update to receive the market update in your email inbox.
- ASX 24 Notices - This list of notices includes:
- ASX 24 notices relating to newly listed or delisted ASX CFDs
- Changes to the Open Interest Charge (OIC) and Initial Margins