REC Futures expire on the 15th of the expiry month or the next business day if the 15th is not a business day.
Positions remaining open after trading ceases on the last day of trading will go to delivery. Delivery is a T+3 delivery process (i.e. delivery and settlement occurs 3 days after last trading day) with Clearing House protection provided throughout the delivery process.
Payments occur via ASX Austraclear and the delivery of RECs occurs between the registry accounts of ASX Clear (Futures) Clearing Participants (or alternatively directly between buyer and seller accounts if desired).
Market Access Information
- Data Vendor Codes - for all Exchange listed futures and options contracts.
- Connectivity Fees Schedule (PDF 114KB) - for current ASX market connectivity fees.
- ASX Australian Liquidity Centre Schedule of Fees (PDF 145KB)
Hours of operation
- ASX Trade24 Trading hours - day and night session trading hours by contract.
- ASX Trade24 Holiday Schedule - information on early and full market closes for the current and past calendar years. The Holiday schedule covers both the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Expiry Calendar (PDF 331KB) - Expiry date and time information for all Australian and New Zealand futures and futures options contracts. The calendar also contains post expiry clearing time schedules.
Clearing and margins
Trading and clearing systems
The ASX System Status pages provide information on ASX Trade24 and ASX Clear (Futures).