About ASX Austraclear
The Austraclear System simplifies settlement complexities and enhances straight-through-processing (STP), office integration and cross border opportunities to facilitate the registering, bookkeeping, clearing and settlement of a broader range of derivative, security and cash asset classes.
System benefits include:
- Office Desktop Integration - using Windows based operating systems (Microsoft.Net).
- Increased functionality - simplifying counterparty identification and transaction input, authorisation, rectification and cancellation processes. Most functionality and execution tasks are accessible to users via a right mouse button.
- Improved Straight Through Processing - using either proprietary interfaces (SAFE) or SWIFT, facilitating easy and efficient transaction entry points.
- Improved connectivity options - leveraging off and improving on the existing secure network connections, ranging from dedicated proprietary network lines to secure internet access.
- Settlement Coverage - ranging from debt securities to foreign exchange and industry specific market netting and settlement.
- Latest Security - including SSL, Digital Certificates and SecureID Tokens.
- Stability and Scalability - designed to handle large volumes and make way for future expansion.
- Online Support - through the provision of a comprehensive on-line user guide.
- Product Expansion - facilitating the future introduction of Multi Currency securities, Cross Currency Swaps and Debt Stock Lending.
- Transactional Data Information - providing additional on-line history and user defined queries/screens.
- Reporting - configurable reporting screens to monitor trade activity with PDF and CSV formatted reporting to simplify data manipulation and reconciliation.
> System Participant Guide (PDF 3.6MB)