Minimum technical requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service pack 3 OR
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Participant
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8 Participant
- Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5 Service Pack 1 Participant
- PC client
- Intel Core 2 3.16 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory RAM - 4GB
- Monitor & screen resolution 17" (1024 x 768)
- Disk space 30MB per Windows user profile
RSA SecurID Token
- For internet connections only (available from ASX Austraclear)
ASX Austraclear will provide all of necessary technical assistance to ensure that a suitable configuration is designed to meet your business requirements.
In the event of a communications failure within either the Participant's site or ASX Austraclear's central site, ANNI provides automated backup connectivity to the ASX Austraclear Disaster Recovery site.
ASX Austraclear urges all participants to avail themselves of this facility to ensure settlements continue via the network in the case of a communications failure. This facility can also assist in your disaster recovery planning, by providing a cost effective backup medium to handle settlements in the event of a disaster at the your premises.