New Trader Incentive Programs
The New Trader Incentive Programs allow eligible corporate entities and proprietary traders who have not traded the ASX 24 market in the last two years to receive a 100% rebate on the Exchange trade fee when trading the ASX 24 benchmark futures and options contracts.
The Corporate Incentive Program is aimed at corporations trading either company funds or pooled client funds, while the Proprietary Trader Incentive Program is targeted at individual proprietary traders trading their own account.
Further details on both Incentive Programs, the applicable products and eligibility criteria are available from the Incentive Program information sheet and application form.
- Proprietary New Trader Incentive Program - information and application form (PDF 176KB)
- Corporate New Trader Incentive Program - information and application form (PDF 264KB)
- Full and Clearing Participant contact list (PDF 77KB)
- Summary contract specifications (PDF 94KB)
- A Guide to the Pricing Convention of ASX 24 Interest Rate Products (PDF 96KB)
- ASX Information Vendors Guide (PDF 463KB)