The Road to IPO - Step 2: Talk to ASX
There are usually numerous regulatory, structural and organisation constitutional issues that you need to be aware of prior to listing. ASX recognises that all organisations are different, and we encourage you to meet with us to discuss your specific circumstances.
At a preliminary stage - The ASX listings business development team is able to visit you to find out more about your business, and to help you with general guidance on the IPO process and our role in that process.
- At a more advanced stage - If you decide that listing on ASX is the correct course for your business, then our experienced listings operations team can answer your queries regarding the ASX Listing Rules and general business issues including:
- Constitution documents
- Whether ASX would be likely to treat any securities as restricted and apply escrow provisions
- Related Party transactions
- Employee incentive schemes
- Management agreements
- Listing timetables
- Meeting initial and ongoing listing rule obligations generally
If you would like to have a preliminary discussion with our Listings team, please email us or call +61 2 9227 0482.