As a licensed operator of markets and clearing and settlement facilities in Australia, ASX has various regulatory obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
The documents below explain how ASX meets some of those regulatory obligations:
- to do all things reasonably practicable to ensure that its markets are fair, orderly and transparent ("FOT");
- to do all things reasonable practicable to ensure that the services of its clearing and settlement facilities are provided in a fair and effective way ("FE");
- to have adequate arrangements for managing conflicts between its commercial interests and its FOT and FE obligations;
- to have adequate arrangements for monitoring and enforcing compliance with its Listing Rules;
- to have adequate arrangements for monitoring and enforcing compliance with its other Operating Rules.