How to keep ASX email out of your spam folder
Add to address book
To help combat unsolicited email (spam), many computer users or their Internet Service Provider use spam filtering software.
Unfortunately, sometimes legitimate email gets caught in these filters and ends up being deleted or moved into a spam folder.
To help ensure you continue receiving emails from ASX directly to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your email address book, contact list or 'Safe List'.
If you are using Outlook
- On the Tools menu, select Options.
- Select Junk E-mail
- Select the Safe Senders tab.
- Select Add... and type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select OK.
- Also make sure 'Also trust e-mail from my Contacts' check box is selected.
If you are using Hotmail
- Select Options
- Select Junk E-mail Protection
- Select Safe List.
- Type email@example.com then select Add.