A watchlist enables you to monitor the performance of securities that you hold or are interested in. Watchlists are easy to create and allow you to access price and other information on your securities quickly and conveniently.
(requires MyASX registration).
Why create watchlists?
Watchlists have many exciting features including the following:
- They are free.
- All securities you are interested in can be stored in the one place making it easier to check regularly.
- You can have up to 15 watchlists, each with 20 securities.
- Security types that can be monitored include shares, interest rate securities, options, warrants and indices.
- The portfolio function allows you to compare the original value of your securities to their current market value.
- You can change or update your watchlists quickly and easily.
- Individual or all watchlists can be downloaded for further analysis.
For more information, please see how to set up and use watchlists.
How to create watchlists - ASX User Guide
To help you with setting up a watchlist, you can now watch the following ASX User Guide: 'How to create a watchlist':