ASX calculators & tools are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be a substitute for financial product advice. Users should obtain independent advice from an Australian financial services licensee before making any financial decisions. . Where an interest rate is specified it is the target overnight cash rate published by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). Users should consult the RBA to confirm the rate is current at the date of use. The rate may be changed by users (except in the case of the Bond Calculator which has a fixed rate of 6.22%).
By accessing software available from this website (including files, programs or documents) you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms. Our General Conditions should also be viewed along with these terms.
The software available from this website is for personal use only
The results generated by use of any software from this website are indicative only. The software does not:
- provide any recommendation, reports, analysis or advice
- replace customised professional advice or independent research.
If you have downloaded software from this website, then you must not:
- reproduce, distribute over a network or transmit the software in any form
- use or store more than one copy of each file, program or document that was downloaded
- modify the software, remove embedded notices or merge the software into any other computer program
- use the software for commercial purposes.
Before making any investment decision, you should satisfy yourself (by professional advice or otherwise) that your decisions are appropriate for your personal financial situation.
To the extent permitted by law, ASX excludes all warranties and liability for any loss or damage resulting from anything done (or not done) in reliance upon all or part of the information provided by the software available from this website.