In September we concluded another successful around the country Investor Day series. Over 800 retail investors have had an insightful day where they meet CEOs and investment experts who will share their wealth of knowledge on the topics that matter to them.
• State of the market – know what's happening in the market now
• Stocks to watch – discover what's primed to deliver earnings and dividend growth
• Diversification – understand the importance of asset allocation
• Fixed income – demystify bonds and hybrids
• Trading for income – learn strategies traders use to enhance income
• Investing for income – find out how to identify a high-yield stock
• Buying income stocks – experience a CEO's insights into dividends policies
• Death benefits – uncover new payment rules and their impact
Want to make sure you don’t miss out on our next ASX Investor Day? Register to receive invitations to ASX events.
Information provided is for educational purposes and does not constitute financial product advice. You should obtain independent advice from an Australian financial services licensee before making any financial decisions. Although ASX Limited ABN 98 008 624 691 and its related bodies corporate (“ASX”) has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information as at the date of publication, ASX does not give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information. To the extent permitted by law, ASX and its employees, officers and contractors shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any way (including by way of negligence) from or in connection with any information provided or omitted or from any one acting or refraining to act in reliance on this information.