ASX Sharemarket game survey - Village Roadshow Gold Class Double Pass giveaway
Terms and conditions for competition entry and prizes.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is ASX Operations Pty Limited, ABN 42 004 523 782, 20 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“ASX”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over but excludes employees of ASX (and its related bodies corporate) and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. The promotion commences at 9:00am on 2 November 2015 and closes at 11:59pm on 10 November 2015 (the "Promotion Period"). Winners will be notified by email by 13 November 2015.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the ASX Investor Update feedback survey at surveys.asx.com.au/a/t/ALCLpZS0VC for active users of Investor Update and surveys.asx.com.au/a/t/ALCLpZS3Am for non-active users during the Promotion Period and provide their full name and contact details. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt by ASX.
6. Entries will be judged by a panel of ASX management (the “Judges”).
7. Prizes will be awarded to five (5) Eligible Entrants that provide the most useful feedback to ASX as part of the survey responses (each, a “Prize Winner”). The decision in awarding the prizes is at the Judges’ sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Each Prize Winner will receive a double pass to Village Roadshow Gold Class (or equivalent if Village Roadshow does not operate in the winner’s State).
9. Only one entry per Eligible Entrant is permitted.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect entrant details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the corresponding email account is held.
12. If for any reason whatsoever the Prize Winner does not take their prize within 14 days of being contacted by ASX, then the prize will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and ASX will select the next best entry. This process will continue either until the particular prize is claimed or valid entries are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
13. If a prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, ASX reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
14. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of ASX, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, ASX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
15. No prize is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. These conditions of entry do not, nor do they intend to, limit, exclude or modify any non - excludable statutory guarantee under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other warranties (whether express or implied) or terms under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
17. To the maximum extent permitted under law, ASX and its related bodies corporate (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under ASX’s control): (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by ASX) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of ASX; and/or (d) a prize or use of a prize. Nothing in these terms affects the statutory rights of any person under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law.