Fidelity joins the mFund Settlement Service
Fidelity joins as a new fund manager
Fidelity is one of the world’s leading asset managers with a global network researching investment opportunities in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Fidelity manages over A$379.4 billion (as at 31 December 2015) on behalf of both private and institutional investors.
Fidelity is an active asset manager with a fundamental research philosophy. Fidelity builds investment funds stock by stock through on-the-ground analysis of companies, their customers, suppliers and competitors. This intensive research process sets Fidelity apart from other fund managers and we believe gives Fidelity a significant competitive advantage when choosing companies for our equity portfolios.
For Australian investors, they offer a range of investment choices including Australian equities funds, global equities funds and a range of Asian-based equities funds. Today, Fidelity has added the following funds to mFund:
- Fidelity Asia Fund
- Fidelity Australian Equities Fund
- Fidelity Australian Opportunities Fund
- Fidelity Future Leaders Fund
- Fidelity China Fund
- Fidelity India Fund
- Fidelity Global Equities Fund
- Fidelity Hedged Global Equities Fund
- Fidelity Global Demographics Fund
- Fidelity Global Emerging Markets Fund
- Fidelity Global Dividend Growth Fund
- Fidelity Hedged Global Dividend Growth Fund
To learn more about the Funds, and to read the Funds' Product Disclosure Statements, please visit the Fund information page.