New to mFund: PM Capital Enhanced Yield Fund
Invest in these fixed interest funds via mFund codes PML01 and PML02 (Class B)
If you’re looking for income in a low-rate environment, the PM Capital Enhanced Yield Fund (EYF) may be able to help.
Fund objective: To provide investors a return in excess of the Reserve Bank of Australia’s (RBA) cash rate. The Fund aims to outperform the RBA cash rate with a low degree of volatility and minimal risk of capital loss.
- Regular income using an effective investment process - now available via ASX mFund.
- The Fund has provided capital stability and consistent income returns for over 17 years, during that time successfully navigating the Global Financial Crisis and the European debt crisis with no redemption restrictions.
- Rated ‘Recommended’ by major researchers.
- May be suitable if you are looking for a purpose-built fund offering steady income, capital stability and an experienced team.
- Fundamental, bottom-up, research-intensive approach.
- Aims to create long term wealth through identifying and profiting from market anomalies predominately in corporate bond, hybrid security, and other compelling debt market opportunities around the world.
- The Fund provides access to a unique subset of opportunities to which investors would otherwise find difficult to access.
- PM Capital has a significant investment in the Fund – we invest for and with you.
- Originally developed to invest the portion of PM Capital's own money which would otherwise sit in cash, the Fund was opened to external investors as we realised that our desire to produce regular income and attractive returns with low volatility was shared by many other investors, and our solution may be able to help them achieve their own goals.
This communication is issued by PM Capital Limited (ABN 69 083 644 731, AFSL No. 230222) as responsible entity for the PM Capital Enhanced Yield Fund (ARSN 099 581 558). It contains general information only and does not constitute financial product or investment advice intended to imply any recommendation or opinion about a financial product, and is subject to change without notice. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any investor that should be considered before investing. Investors should consider a copy of the current Product Disclosure Statement, which is available from us, and seek their own financial advice prior to investing. Past performance is no indication of future performance. Neither PM Capital Limited nor any other person makes any representation as to the future performance or success of, the rate of income or capital return from, recovery of money invested in, or income tax or other taxation consequences.
W: pmcapital.com.au | P: +61 2 8243 0888