Cooper Investors global equities now available via mFund
Invest in these funds via mFund codes COP01 & COP03
The global equity funds are concentrated benchmark unaware portfolios.
Cooper Investors Global Equities Fund (Hedged)
Cooper Investors Global Equities Fund (UnHedged)
CI’s vision and strategy is the global application of the CI Way, the firm’s equities value and capital allocation model. The CI Way is a culture, a way of doing business and a standardised & integrated investment philosophy. The VoF investment process has been built on 3 key investment tenets:
- CI is a ‘values first’ firm built on humility.
- Observation not prediction.
- Consilience happens through building relationships at the coal face of the industry.
The Cooper Investors Edge - What makes CI different
- Adherence to CI values in corporate action and investment management.
- Small, experienced, focused teams.
- Performance reviews – Reward both cultural and performance contributions.
- Decision making – Flat management structure that is flexible but disciplined.
- Management own the business and invest in the CI Funds.
- Critical mass – funds under management are big enough to gain market access but not too big to compromise the investment objectives.
- High quality integrated administration & proprietary decision support systems – efficiency without bureaucracy.
- "A" grade service providers.
For more information, visit our website or go to the Fund information page.
This page relates to the Cooper Investors Global Equities Fund (Hedged) ARSN 619 802 890 and the Cooper Investors Global Equities Fund (Unhedged) ARSN 619 796 75 (Funds). Equity Trustees Limited (EQT) is the responsible entity of, and issuer of units in, the Fund. EQT is also responsible for this page. An investment in the Fund should only be made after considering the PDS for the relevant Fund which can be found at the links set out above. Cooper Investors Pty Limited (ABN 26 100 409 890), Australian Financial Services Licence (221794) (Coopers) is the investment manager of the Fund. This page has been prepared without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any individual investor, and you should not solely rely on the information contained in this publication. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. EQT and Coopers do not guarantee the performance of the Funds, the repayment of capital or any particular rate of return. The performance of the Funds depends on the performance of their underlying investments which can fall as well as rise and can result in both capital losses and gains. Consequently, due to market influences, no assurance can be given that all stated objectives will be achieved.