Australian sorghum delivery requirements
Australian Sorghum (US) is a Brisbane and Newcastle Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Australian Sorghum:
- The location must be in Queensland or New South Wales.
- The location must be tributary to Brisbane or Newcastle Track markets (natural terminal port).
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location must have rail out loading capability, as described in the GTA Location Differentials.
- The grain must be of Australian origin, meet minimum GTA standard (SOR) and be free of any regulatory control that is applied on either a State basis or determined by crop year.
- The delivered grain may be old or current season. Receival fee and shrink applied by applicable season.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Brisbane or Newcastle, whichever is the least cost.
Delivery against Australian Sorghum is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers, please contact the Approved Bulk Handler for receival standards:
|Approved Bulk Handler|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|