Eastern Australia Wheat (WM) is a Queensland, New South Wales and Victorian Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver Eastern Australia Wheat:
- The location must be in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
- The location must be up-country and not at a port site.
- The location must have rail out loading capability, as described in the GTA Location Differentials.
- The delivered grain must be current season.
- The delivered grain must meet or exceed minimum Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Wheat Standard CSG 103 (APW1) 10.5% protein. For example: APW1, H1, H2 and APH2 are deliverable grades.
- The GTA Location Differential applied is either Brisbane, Newcastle, Port Kembla, Melbourne or Geelong whichever is the least cost.
Delivery against Eastern Australia Wheat (WM) is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handlers:
|Approved Bulk Handler|
|AWB GrainFlow Pty Ltd|
|Emerald Logistics Pty Ltd|
|GrainCorp Operations Ltd|