WA Wheat (WK) is a Kwinana Track contract.
The following conditions must be met to deliver WA Wheat:
- The location must be in Western Australia and delivered within the Co-operative Bulk Handling (CBH) network.
- The delivered milling wheat must meet or exceed minimum Grain Trade Australia (GTA) Wheat Standard CSG 103 (APW1) 10.5% protein. For example: APW1, H1, H2 and APH2 are deliverable grades.
- The delivered wheat must be current season.
- The CBH Destination Sites at which transfer of virtual entitlement is possible are Kwinana and Metro Grain Centre (MGC).
- The GTA Location Differential applied, if applicable, is basis Kwinana.
For sellers lodging stock into the ASX Clear (Futures) account the contact email address to use is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery against WA Wheat is possible at the following Approved Bulk Handler: