ASX Equity FLEX Clear
ASX Equity FlexClear™ is a flexible, secure, and offsetting clearing service tailored for buy-side customers as an alternative to over-the-counter (OTC) options trading.
Benefits of ASX Equity FlexClear™
- Flexibility to specify maturity, option type, exercise price and exercise type.
- OTC option trades reported to ASX are 100% confidential with complete end to end anonymity.
- No ISDA agreement required.
- ASX acts as Central Counterparty, independent valuation and corporate actions agent.
- Positions offset with ETOs.
- Participants can enter a trade with one counterparty and exit via another.
- Position netting for back to back transactions.
Operational details for ASX Equity FlexClear™
To gain further information on obtaining access to the service, ASX contact details and step by step instructions on trade entry please refer to the ASX Equity FlexClear™ User Guide.
- 3 year expiry Cap
- Listed ETO expiry dates will be available
- Contingent equity transactions available
- Expand to cover selected S&P/ASX 200 stock, ETPs and indices
- Introduction of single stock cash settled style options
- Single Stock - 10.10am to 4.00pm AEST
- Index - 9.50am to 4.30pm AEST
Wholesale Client Agreement
Signing a wholesale client agreement form can streamline paperwork requirements for institutional customers.
- ABN Amro
- Bell Potter
- Credit Suisse
- JP Morgan