Daml, Digital Asset’s core technology comprises smart contracting language and tooling which underpins ASX Synfini and defines the schema, semantics, and execution of transactions between distributed parties. This Blockchain protocol allows organisations to build and run multi-party applications that bring together traditionally disjointed processes, software and systems.
As an open source technology, Daml is accessible to different multiple groups, including enterprises, ledger operators, and application developers but maintains privacy at its core making it easy to control permissions for more effective collaboration. Daml eliminates duplicate processing and manual reconciliation within an organisation and with third parties via seamless access to permissioned workflows. It provides reliable data and audit trails, and creates a foundation for more and robust innovation.
Key Features of Daml
- Easy to use: The Daml platform provides the tools needed to build, test and deploy an application enabling development teams to spend more time focused on business logic
- Secure: Daml's privacy model extends to the sub-transaction level and distributes data only to permissioned stakeholders
- Auditable: All Daml applications have a built-in audit trail of data modifications and access
- Integrated: Daml features APIs that easily integrate with enterprise applications
- Interoperable: All Daml apps are completely portable and can be deployed and securely synchronized across other Blockchains and traditional databases.