ASX Issuer Services provides a number of services to issuers of approved financial products.
What services do we provide?
ASX Issuer Services provides a number of services to issuers of approved financial products. These services include:
- CHESS register setup (including unique identifiers, assigned share registry)
- Legal title holder register
- Entitlement tracking ( for corporate action or offer events such as dividends, rights issues)
- Holder detail changes ( e. g.: name, address)
- Holder information communication (e. g. TFN, bank details)
- Delivery vs Payment settlement of allocations for IPOs and capital raising activities ( e. g. primary market facility)
- Offer management services ( e. g. takeover, buy-back acceptances)
- Holding adjustments made as a result of corporate actions
- Issuer announcements and administration (e. g. issuer name and code changes, change of share registry etc.)
- CHESS Holding Statements and investor portal (including issuer branding on statements)
For more information on the fees applicable to these services refer to Issuer Services Fees.