For the purposes of ASX Listing Rules:
1. shares in a body corporate or an unincorporated body other than redeemable preference shares which are Loan Securities in accordance with paragraph; (c)of the definition of Loan Securities
2. prescribed interests except those referred to in paragraph (d) of the definition of Loan Securities
3. renounceable and non-renounceable rights to subscribe for Securities other than Loan Securities
4. options over unissued Securities other than Loan Securities
5. convertible notes
6. any Securities which are determined by the Exchange to be Equity Securities, but does not include option contracts or Securities determined to be Loan Securities by the Exchange.