Quoting debt securities on ASX
Companies seeking to raise debt finance take advantage of quoting debt securities on ASX for many of the same reasons that they quote shares. These include:
- access to capital for growth;
- diversifying funding sources from traditional bank lending;
- the strong public and investor profile of the ASX market; and
- access to a range of investors – both institutional and retail.
- For issuers of debt looking for more information on the benefits and alternatives of listing debt on ASX, download the booklet - "A simple guide to listing debt on ASX".
- Information about the ASX Listed bond market and including Australian Government Bonds.
- The benefits for issuers of 'Simple Corporate Bonds', please download the document - "Simple Corporate Bonds - Simple facts..." produced by King&Wood Mallesons.
- Information on security descriptions for debt and hybrid securities.