JP Morgan Asset Management joins the mFund Settlement Service
JP Morgan Asset Management joins as a new fund manager
Today J.P. Morgan joins mFund. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a global asset management leader providing world-class investment solutions to clients. With over US$1.7 trillion in assets under management (the Asset Management client funds of JPMorgan Chase & Co. as at 31 December 2015) and offices in over 30 countries around the world, J.P. Morgan offers global coverage with a strong local market presence, and leadership positions in most asset classes. They have long and distinguished history with a steadfast commitment to the principle of always putting clients’ interests first. Their asset management teams are located in both Sydney and Melbourne working on behalf of retail and institutional investors. Their exceptional breadth and depth of investment expertise and their commitment to providing a service which meet the needs of their clients is what sets them apart.
J.P. Morgan adds a suite of eight funds:
- JPMorgan Global Strategic Bond Fund
- JPMorgan Global Bond Opportunities Fund
- JPMorgan Global Bond Fund
- JPMorgan Global Income Fund
- JPMorgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity Fund
- JPMorgan Global Research Enhanced Index Equity Fund (Hedged)
- JPMorgan Emerging Markets Opportunities Fund
- JPMorgan Global Unconstrained Equity Fund
For more information, or to read the Funds' Product Disclosure Statements, please visit the Fund information page.