- Information regarding Underlying Instruments admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange.
- Updated AQUA Product Application Checklist for AQUA Product Issuers, exchange traded funds (ETFs), exchange traded managed fund (ETMFs), structured products and mFund products.
- ASIC released Report 750 Response to submissions on CP 356 ETP naming conventions
- Change to AQUA Rules to establish a new category for crypto-assets
- Updated AQUA Product Admission Checklists to reflect the new crypto-asset Rules
- Changes to Annual Fees for AQUA Exchange Traded Products
- Information regarding the Exchange Traded Products information pages here
- Guidance for new and prospective AQUA Product Issuers when submitting applications for ETPs and applications to recognise new Responsible Entities as AQUA Product Issuers on ASX.
- Proposed AQUA Rules amendments
- Updated Market Making Guidance Note
- Introduction of the Dual Structure for Exchange Traded Products (on and off market application and redemption mechanisms).
- Updated AQUA Product Application Forms and Checklist for exchange traded funds (ETFs), exchange traded managed fund (ETMFs) and structured products
- Change to ASX Guidance Note 20 effective 1 Dec 2019
- ASX Trade trading hours for Christmas and New Year 2019/2020
- Notification obligations to ASX under ASX Operating Rule 10A.2.4 (e.g system malfunctions)
- ASX Operating Rules - Guidance Note 16 Removal of AQUA Products from Trading Status
- ASX Operating Rules - Schedule 10 (Warrants) and 10A (AQUA Products) Amendments
- New AQUA Product Application Forms and Checklist for ETFs, ETMFs and Structured Products
- Application of ASX Operating Rule Schedule 10A.3.3(c) - London Stock Exchange Group added as a member of WFE
- ASIC Report 583: Review of exchange traded products
- Updates to Legal Certification and Legal Supporting Analysis for applications to admit an exchange traded product under the AQUA rules
- Price sensitivity and cross release indication of announcements lodged on ASX online - anticipated go-live date
- Cryptocurrency listings and announcements
- Price sensitivity and cross release indication of announcements lodged on ASX Online - Update on the proposed change in ASX process
- ISIN Standardisation project implementation - freeing up more ASX Codes
- ASIC Information Sheet (INFO 230): Exchange Traded Products - Admission Guidelines
- De-Minimis threshold with respect to the "look-through approach" for AQUA Products
- Implementation date for new ISO Financial Instrument Identifiers and changes to International Securities Identification Numbers (ISIN)
- Units on Issue Disclosure
- Declaration of Special Distribution
- Inclusion of Indices in ASX Operating Rules Procedure 10A.3.3
- New ISO Financial Instrument Identifiers and changes to International Securities Identification Numbers (ISIN)
- Change to timing of Issuer fees