ASX is at the cutting edge of financial markets technology. We ensure that trading takes place efficiently and reliably across Australia, and have done so since the introduction of electronic trading and trading related connectivity in 1987.
ASX provides a number of services to Australia’s financial markets community. These include:
- The Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), Australia's only purpose-built finance data centre and colocation facility which puts customers at the heart of the financial markets community.
- ASX Net, the one-stop shop providing businesses with superior network connectivity to Australia's complex financial markets through a tailored, low latency connection
- ASX Net Global, providing connectivity solutions for international market participants and distributing market data globally.
- ASX Best, a customisable multi-market trading application for equities and equity derivatives.
- Liquidity Cross Connections, power our financial market ecosystem for liquidity providers and takers, transferring market data and liquidity flows to and from our trading platforms.
ASX technology provides fast, reliable and secure access to ASX markets. ASX also offers services and connectivity to other trading venues across Australia. We are continually working on new market services and support tools for our customers, their clients and other market users.
Fast and reliable
ASX's connectivity solutions provide one of the fastest and most reliable connections, to assure that members of the financial community can trade how and when they want.
Contact ASX Technical Services to see how we can fulfil your market access needs. ASX provides integrated access solutions such as hosting and co-location solutions in the ALC, connectivity through ASX Net and trading through ASX Best.
Connectivity to licensed Australian financial markets
ASX technology provides a network solution for customers looking to connect to all licensed Australian financial markets through a single service, and therefore removing the need to establish separate connections.