Upcoming important dates
The Important Dates reports reflect settlement occuring on a T+2 basis.
- Upcoming important dates for TBs as at 11 August 2016
- Upcoming important dates for TIBs as at 11 August 2016
- Maturity dates and Cessation of Quotation
Credit rating and security description information
Recent market announcements
- 25 May 2016 - Cessation of quotation of GSBK16
4 May 2016 - The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) have announced their intention to issue a new Treasury Bond maturing on 21-May-2028. The new Treasury Bond will have the ASX code: GSBI28.
GSBI28 will commence quotation on ASX on Thursday, 19 May 2016.
2 May 2016 - Peet Limited have announced the issue of a new Simple Corporate Bond (PPCHA). Amount to be raised is $75 million. The bond is to pay a fixed rate semi-annually. Quotation will commence on Wednesday, 8 June 2016 on a deferred settlement basis. It is expected that PPCHA will trade on a normal (T+2) basis on Friday, 10 June 2016.
Market activity reports for Government Bonds
- July 2016 - Exchange-traded Treasury Bonds
- July 2016 - Exchange-traded Treasury Index Bonds
- Historical activity report
Market update for all bonds traded on ASX
- Bond Monthly Update for July 2016
- Bond Monthly Update for June 2016
- Bond Monthly Update for May 2016
- Bond Monthly Update for April 2016
More about AGBs
- Buying and selling
- Taxation and Significant Investor Visa information
- Coupon interest entitlement and important dates
- Getting your money back
- Payments to non-Australian resident investors
Key documents and links
- 'Understanding bonds' booklet * new*
- List of Exchange-traded AGBs including term sheets
- List of Exchange-traded AGBs including ISIN, IRESS, Reuters RIC codes and Bloomberg codes
- Exchange-traded Treasury Bonds investor information statement
- Exchange-traded Treasury Indexed Bonds investor information statement
- AGB fact sheet
- Guide to naming conventions and security descriptions
- Understanding CHESS Depositary Interests.
- Deloitte taxation information for investors relating to Exchange-traded AGBs
- Online course on Government Bonds