Credit rating information
Upcoming important dates
Note: Some changes to dates will occur as a result of T+2 going live in March 2016.
- Upcoming important dates for TBs incl. next ex-interest dates
- Upcoming important dates for TIBs incl. next ex-interest dates
- Maturity dates and cessation of quotation
Recent market announcements
23 November 2015 - Macquarie Group Limited announced a new Captial Note issue (MQGPB). The size of the issue is indicated at $400 million. A copy of the Prospectus and related documents are available at www.macquariecn2offer.com.au.
9 November 2015 - Australian Unity Limited announced a new issue (ASX Code: AYUHB). The size of the offer is indicated at $200 million but will change based on demand. The bonds are the first to be issued using the Simple Corporate Bonds disclosure regime. AYUHB has been assigned a BBB+ credit rating by Australia Ratings. The Base Prospectus and the Offer Specific Prospectus.
Market activity reports for Government Bonds
- October 2015 - Exchange-traded Treasury Bonds
- October 2015 - Exchange-traded Treasury Index Bonds
- Historical activity report
Market update for all bonds traded on ASX
- Bond Monthly Update for October 2015
- Bond Monthly Update for September 2015
- Bond Monthly Update for August 2015
More about AGBs
- Buying and selling
- Taxation and Significant Investor Visa information
- Coupon interest entitlement and important dates
- Getting your money back
- Payments to non-Australian resident investors
Key documents and links
- 'Understanding bonds' e-booklet
- List of Exchange-traded AGBs including term sheets
- List of Exchange-traded AGBs including ISIN, IRESS, Reuters RIC codes and Bloomberg codes
- Exchange-traded Treasury Bonds investor information statement
- Exchange-traded Treasury Indexed Bonds investor information statement
- AGB fact sheet
- Guide to naming conventions and security descriptions
- Understanding CHESS Depositary Interests.
- Deloitte taxation information for investors relating to Exchange-traded AGBs
- Online course on Government Bonds
- Information provided by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship concerning the Significant Investor Visa and eligibility of Exchange-traded AGBs as a complying investment.